Location: Boston, Ma
Reports to Chief Revenue Officer
Position Type: Full Time Employee
Travel Required: ~ 1%
Sanuwave is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with familiarity in Sales Force and/or Definitive Health Care progressive data analysis. The Business Analyst will serve as an integral member of the marketing & sales team, working to leverage tools cross-functionally with multiple departments in the organization. The role encompasses multiple areas of responsibility, including analysis of sales data, data verification and migration, and maintenance of data integrity and reporting. The Business Analyst will be expected to work with Sanuwave’s management team to provide business support with a focused objective to improve business operations and sales performance. The staff member will be expected to efficiently communicate, and articulate strategy based on technological data.
- Effectively communicate and articulate strategy based on technological data
- Reporting: Staff member will be expected to independently run and distribute monthly sales reports throughout organization; must be able to create ad hoc reporting as needed
- Conducts troubleshooting & tool analysis as needed for platforms and reporting; will verify overall data quality and take corrective action as needed
- Analyze, find, predict and effectively communicate meaningful insights in sales reporting metrics and revenue data
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to work cross functionally with various departments to standardize and optimize processes
- Help implement and project standard of work criteria for sales organization to help streamline internal processes
- Develop, implement, and train, team members on sales tools that help drive customer engagement.
- Identify inefficiencies and areas for process improvements related to current data integrity, structure, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or IT preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a data/business analyst
- Must be proficient in Salesforce and/or Definitive Health Care
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of complex data into meaningful management reporting in order to provide regular project updates to senior management
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and ability to present key business issues/recommend appropriate actions as well as proven experience interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques to provide and optimize ongoing reports and data visualizations